STILL WORKING ON MY BLOG

February 02, 2012

Yea i'm still working on my blog. Buh just wanted to show some of my pics today.
Right now i'm on Industrial Training (IT). Tho i'm about to complete it, i'm still enjoying my stay here.
Really not yet ready to leave buh school has resumed. And i need to get back to school and studies.
Took these pics when i got to work early on Monday morning...
I love colours tho my favorite colour is purple. I so much love these two colours i combined in this outfit.
Me and Pat, a staff in the company.
Aah... I don't have much to say again. These are just the pics i wanna show for now. Will post more later.
                                                          stay easy
                                                            love
                                                      *maudleen*
                                                            xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTA FEED