Tuesday, 4 September 2012

More from the Railtrack


Hello loves! How's your day going? Today I'm sharing with you more pics from the rail.


POLKA DOTS You might have seen me on this polka dots dress in one of my previous posts. But, in this look, I chose to pair the dress with a pair of black leggings, black shoes and black clutch, creating an all black+polka dots outfit.
Though, I got this dress two years back, but whenever I pick it up it's like I just got it new and eager to try it on- LOL. What I mean is, I never get tired of it. Whenever I feel like polka dots, this is the first thing in my closet that comes to my mind. I could go chic, classy, edgy, or even girly, just with this little polka dots dress (depending on how I style it).




What do you think about this look?

stay easy
love
Maudleen
xoxo

Post a Comment