Vacation Diaries: Style – Off Shoulder Top & Pants Co-ord Set

September 30, 2017


Day 5 – Last Day
Outfit Details:
Co-ord set – Maudiffied, Scarf – CeepleRed, Sandals – DMG, Jumia.

My last day in Zanzibar and I was already missing the beautiful place. I remember t went downstairs with my phone and took as many pictures as possible of the beautiful place, curating photos in order to keep lasting memories and of course social media. After that, I headed back to the room, thankfully I’d already done little packing the previous night, so I only needed to eat and get ready for the trip back to Ethiopia.
I opted to wear this off shoulder top and pants co-ord set from Maudiffied, flat sandals for comfort and the blue/white stripped scarf to accessories. The beautiful scarf was one of the items in the goody bag I got when I attended the 2017 bloggers hangout organized by The Blogger Point. I couldn’t do a review on the event because I was too busy holidaying in Zanzibar.
So we flew from Zanzibar, one stop at Kilimanjaro and finally landed in Addis Ababa to layover and head to Abuja, Nigeria the next morning. Guys, when we arrived Addis, it was cold… Unexpectedly cold, I checked my phone’s weather update, it was 14 degrees. And that was when I realized my outfit was a wrong choice.
This brings us to the end of my Zanzibar Vacation Diaries. I hope you followed the series from Day One? This is pretty much the summary of my experiences during my holiday in Zanzibar, Tanzania.

Thanks for reading, I appreciate the support from every one of you. Feel free to leave questions and comments below. Also, don’t forget to click the share buttons.
I’m already working on a Taking Stock post.
Much love,

Maudleen.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTA FEED