Styling Wardrobe Basics: White Tee & Red Polka Dots Skirt

October 31, 2017


Hey guys!
So I want to believe we all have a plain or graphic white tee in our wardrobes. Almost everyone owns white t-shirts and I've had mine for a long time now. And I honestly can't believe it still looks this good.

Outfit Details:
White tee - Try
Skirt - Thrift
Shoes - Paperdolls from Jumia
Neck piece - Jumia
Sunglasses - Payporte
Clutch bag - Jumia
Photographed by Jesse Imonirioma

The main piece I'm styling in this post is the red polka dot skirt. I wanted a very simple, casual, yet stylishly chic look. So to achieve it, I opted for a plain white t-shirt. And accessorized with a statement necklace, black box clutch and a few other fashion jewellery for my hands and fingers.
And for my feet, I ended up not wearing what I had planned to. I wanted to wear a pair of red-blue colour block heeled sandals. And it just got mixed up during the shoot, I probably forgot only to remember when going through the pictures. Thank goodness this pair of snakeskin sandals came out nice. This is just one of the funny things that happen during my photoshoots. Lol. Life of a blogger.
I'd normally wear this look for almost any day time casual event. It could be brunch with friends or casual meetings. It's a quick and easy ensemble.




Well, I hope you like it? And I'd love to know how you'd style a basic tee and skirt. So don't forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Thanks for stopping by.
Much love,
Maudleen.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

INSTA FEED