At the River Resort

April 20, 2012

     Hi everyone! How has been your week? Hope your week started well? My week was fun, i and my friends went to a river resort for recreation and for some photo shoots.

     I took so many pictures and right now i'm even confused of which to upload. Nevertheless, i decided to post all that my data can upload. You get to see most of my pics and some pics of my friends.

     Would be posting some fashion design pics soon.

      Have a great day.

           stay easy

             love

            Maudleen

             xoxo


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey Maudleen!

    I'm in love with your coral top! Its so beautiful, very nice for summer.

    Also cute photos.

    Here's a tip: to make the sizes of the photos even and larger google "how to make photos appear larger on blogger".

    I hope this helped...

    Enjoy blogging!

    xoxo,
    Sheyla
    www.freestyle-moda.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip Sheyla. You're sent from heaven *smiles*

      Delete

INSTA FEED