Been a while!

May 07, 2012

   Why is Monday so far from Friday but Friday so close to Monday?? The weekend was just too short. I didn't do all i had in mind. Twas as if i blinked on Friday only to open my eyes and boom! its Monday.

    Nevertheless, i still had some plans accomplished. I completed my IT report and luckily i submitted today (smiles).

     Happy new week lovely readers! How was your weekend? As for me, it was quite ok. It rained all through saturday while i slept all through saturday (lol). Sunday... was almost same but, rained only in the evening. I guess the sun must rise every Sunday. Thank God for that!

     About my outfit, i took these photos last week on one of my favourite spots, never had time to post them. So i guess it's never too late. I'm wearing a blue bershka pants, a tapa shirt and booties from atmosphere.

    I plan to post more this week. So expect more from me.

       stay easy

         love

       Maudleen

          xoxo


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTA FEED