Look of the day: Pink & dark blue

June 29, 2012

    Hi fashionistas! Another post for today! Did i ever mention that i got this very nice application that i use to make quick post from my mobile? Well, its called bloggerdriod. Its works with all andriod handhelds. Some of you might know it. I use this app to make posts whenever i'm not on my laptop.

    About this look, i just wanna look simple today on a sleeveless top and flare skirt. TGIF!!! And i've got a lot of plans lined up. Have you got any plan for the weekend??

                 stay easy...

                       love

                  Maudleen

                       xoxo


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. A beautiful outfit, I love the pink top on you!
    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice 1 dearie, more grease 2 ur elboe, ur blog is Juƨτ absolutely intresting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just moved to different blog! you have a great blog. please check out my new blog and if you like it, please follow me on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovjoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect summer outfit to look chic;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit!And verry nice pictures!X

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cute summery look. I love it :) I like your blog, too.

    I'd love if you visited my newest blog post? Maybe we could follow each other? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit...looking good as always

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit! Love the colour of the top.

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty!

    http://mesmemos.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the comments :)
    My instagram id is deeane_a :)
    Love your skirt btw!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice blog...i like ur style

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice blog...i like ur style

    ReplyDelete

INSTA FEED