Me, two years back (Part 1)

September 28, 2012


Hey guys! How has been your week? It's again weekend and here comes the end of September- how fast the days go by.
So i was going through stuffs on my laptop, rearranging, creating, and deleting picture folders (basically trying to put things neatly and in order) when I stumbled upon some of my pictures taken in the year 2010. I've always been a fashion and photo freak, so even at that time, I did go for photoshoots.

I'll share another set of pictures (me two years back) that I found on my laptop. Hopefully in my next post.
So comparing me now, and me two years back, what do you think?

stay easy
love
Maudleen
xoxo

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Wow u̶̲̥̅̊ look so astonish, so innocent and above all so much like daddy girl lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow u̶̲̥̅̊ look so astonish, so innocent and above all so much like daddy girl lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Diane. Still can't get over how stunning you looked in your birthday outfit!
      Xo

      Delete
  4. I love it ..u looked so pretty hun :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! :)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. estas guapisima! un look genial y muy comodo

    pasate por mi blog que tengo nuevo post
    http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Though I don't understand, but thank you so much for stopping by... *hugs*

      Delete

INSTA FEED