What to Wear: Black-White Dress for Dinner Date

October 31, 2017



Hey guys!
How have you been? I must say I've been away for quite a while. I can't believe it's the end of the month already and I haven't shared any post since the last "Taking Stock". (In my defence, my laptop has been acting up and has refused to charge. I'm actually creating this post from my mobile phone). Well, the days are going by so fast, I can't even keep up.  Honestly, October went like the wind for me.

Outfit Details:
Dress - Thrift
Shoes - Asos
Clutch bag - Jumia
Sunglasses - Payporte
Denim jacket - Project via MrP
Photographed by Jesse Imonirioma 

So for today's post, I'm styling a black-white dress I got from a thrift store some years ago (yes, years ago) while I was in Anambra state. This was 2014 (wow! three years ago) during my service year. So if you didn't know, well, now you know I did national youth service in Anambra state. So back to the dress, it was love at first sight! The moment I saw it, I knew I had to have it. So I purchased it for a really good deal. I can't remember how much now though.
For my dinner look, I decided to style the dress with a black clutch bag and a pair of black strap heels. To add a little edge (you know as a fashion blogger nau) I opted for a denim jacket instead of a shawl. It was around past six pm and it was still a bit sunny. So a pair of sunnies to protect my eyes while shooting the photos.





Lemme stop here guys, I have another style post coming right up.
Do share your thoughts and comments below. Thanks for reading.
Much love,
Maudleen.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTA FEED