Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Olympics: London 2012


Hello everyone! Happy August! I still can’t get over how fast the month of July went by.
Today’s post is (what I recently thought I should create) in honour of the 2012 Olympic Games which started on the 27th of July and will end on the 12th of August. Though I’m not live there, but I’m watching the game from Nigeria. The opening ceremony was marvelous! Kept wishing I was live there. But I’m sure adding “going to the Olympics” on my bucket list.
So in today’s look, I’m wearing the five colours of the Olympic rings: blue, yellow, black, green and red. The five-ringed symbol represents the union of the five continents and the meeting of athletes from throughout the world at the Olympic Games. The colours of the rings represent the flags of the countries hat participate in the Olympics. In that, every flag of a country participating in the Olympics includes one of these colours.






The Olympic motto: FASTER, HIGHER, STRONGER!
So, I hope you like how I combined the Olympic colours in my look?
Have a colourful Olympic season!
Don’t forget to read my previous post and see how I styled an “all black” look.


Stay easy
Love
Maudleen
Xoxo
Post a Comment