F for Floral

September 22, 2012

Hello loves! How's your week going? I started creating this post thursday night and I finally posted it today, can you imagine. Twas all because of the network here. Been down for some days.
So today I'm sharing with you yet, another set of pictures I took at the rail. I got this floral top recently and decided to pair it with this floral shorts that I got around april this year. The top and shorts look almost alike, one might think that they're actually a pair.
So, for my "floral fever" look, I paired the two floral pieces and to tone it down, I chosed to wear this black blazer on it. Also decided to complete the look with grey shoes and bag and a statement necklace.

Here again is Me and Maro

Been featuring her on most of my recent posts. Guess it's because she's recently been coming along with me whenever I'm having a photoshoot. Now I'm thinking I should create a special post for her.

Have a fun weekend!
stay easy
love
Maudleen
xoxo

You Might Also Like

36 comments

  1. Nice combination,girlie.It sure looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Mauldeen, love the look. Well executed look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one Mauldeen, love the look. Well executed look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a cutie pie. love the outfit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love the fix of florals!

    xo Rachel

    www.glamhampton.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your pants not too overwhelming
    thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rock this look honey,love the print!And great pics;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's something about railroad posts that are always so cool you both look gorgeous and I'm loving your floral outfit, pretty makeup and lipstick too!

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing pictures:)Love your shorts, you look amazing:)

    Wanna check out my blog? It would be great if we can follow each other:)

    Enjoy your Sunday dear:)

    xoxo
    www.fashionmemos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the pictures

    http://sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous...love the mix of prints x

    styleofalondontallgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :)
    great outfit and photos, I love your floral assemble!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Verry nice outfit!
    Thank you for lovely comment on my blog!X

    ReplyDelete
  14. The mix of floral is beautiful, love how the neutral tones create a balance... Really like your pants in the previous post - great look!

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this outfit mix!! you look stunning!! great blog lovely! wanna follow each other? let me know.
    Here is my blog:http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    xx
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this outfit you're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

INSTA FEED