Platinum by DaViva

September 18, 2012


DaViva is one of my favorite print fabric. I previously showed you guys a post featuring me on print shorts (this same fabric). And I told you guys that I also made a pant with the fabric which I couldn't wait to show you.
So here's me wearing the print pants. What do you think about it?



I really don't have much to say now, I'm still overwhelmed it's been six years... (Read my last post)

Me and Maro(Two musketeers)



Have a wonderful week!
stay easy
love
Maudleen
xoxo

You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. You did a great job, those pants look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey, but I didn't make it myself.
      Glad you stopped by. XOXO

      Delete
  2. You ALWAYS look amazing, those pants are great, the color, everything!

    Love your bloog! I follow it right now :)

    Kiss

    annasmirror.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pants are cool and chic.I think i'll try making one for myself with dis fabric soon.Nice one,Mauddie.Keep it up!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Startlingly impressive. It suits nowadays world's fashion trend. Keep it up ma'am. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, i so love your pants, it has a great details!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pants! The print is so fun and funky and the fit is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. following back,love the attires

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You both look sooo great!!

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your pants. Looking to get some printed pants as well this season.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this trendy chic look! :) Awesome!!

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

INSTA FEED