What's your Scent?

September 16, 2012


Hello loves! Happy Sunday/New week! Hope you had a fun-filled weekend? Well, mine was boring... nothing other than studies.
So I'm in love with some Versace's scents and today's post features one of my favorite scent. I'll tell you what I like about it, at thesame time, I'm asking the question: What's your scent? Sure, I'd really love to know what your favorite scent is... So please be sure to tell me in a comment. (winks)

VERSACE YELLOW DIAMOND:Pure as sunlight, Versace's Yellow Diamond is an extraordinary bright hue that radiates with a fiery intensity, sparkling only the way a diamond can. A captivating and voluptuous fragrance with luminous notes of citron of diamante, feminine freesia and exotic woods. Versace Yellow Diamond can also be described as a pure,transparent and airy floral fragrance, sparkling and intense as the yellow color, while being luxurious and feminine like a diamond.
I guess with all these glamorous features that describes this scent you understand why I'm in love with it. Here are some photos I took of my favorite scent.





Wishing you a great week!
stay easy
xoxo
Maudleen

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Ooh this looks like such a nice scent, I would love to try this and I just bought V&R FlowerBomb. Thanks so much for sharing!

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. V&R FlowerBomb, will check it out! Thanks for stopping by my blog. XOXO

      Delete
  2. Hi Mauldeen...this looks good, i hould give it a try...i like Fantasy by Britney Spears and J'adore by Dior. Find time and pop in for a read at erenesown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a beautiful packaging, I love The One by D&G too

    xo
    Henar
    www.ohmyvogue.com

    ReplyDelete

INSTA FEED