Vacation Diaries: Beach Style - Red Polka Dot Swimsuit & Blue Floral Kimono

September 27, 2017

pin up girl high waist bikini swimsuit/swimwear

Day 3(B) - #FunDay #BeachLife
Outfit details:
Swimsuit – Jumia (out of stock) similar here
Kimono – Thrift, Hat – Pep, Sunglasses – GewGaw similar here

After breakfast, the remaining part of my day was spent by the beach. I changed my outfit (the off shoulder dress) and wore a suitable swim wear that would cover my breakfast filled tummy.
You see, high waisted swimsuits are perfect for curvy ladies. Although I’m not curvy, I opted for the high waist swim wear because like I mentioned, I had just eaten. And had not only drank a cup of tea, but also a full glass of juice. And of course, my tummy pouch came out to play. It just so happens that whenever anything goes into my stomach, a pouch automatically pops up. Even if I drink only water. Although I hardly work out, but I’m trying to eat healthy. Guys, does flat tummy tea really work? Kindly let me know if you’ve tried it. So to save the day, I decided to wear this cute pair of pin up girl red polka dot high waist bikini swimsuit that somehow reminds me of Caroline Monroe- I guess because of the pin up girl vibes. I love the retro feel and I wish I shot more creative images with the swimsuit. (Permission to repeat swimwear anytime soon? LOL). To cover up, I wore a blue floral maxi kimono and accessorized with the needful hat and sunglasses. White sunnies because, retro!
So I cannot swim, I do not know how to. I’ve never learnt. So during my vacation, all I did was get into the water to take pictures (shot from quite a distance because even my partner wasn’t ready to get into the water) and got out. Then I laid/sat under the sheds drinking fresh fruit juice, snacking on biscuits, chocolate and pringles while enjoying and capturing every bit of the beautiful ocean view.
pin up girl high waist bikini swimsuit/swimwear
pin up girl high waist bikini swimsuit/swimwear
beach, vacation zanzibar tanzania
beach, summer vacation zanzibar tanzania

Thanks for taking the time to read. If you have any thoughts, kindly let me know in the comments below. Meanwhile, Day 4 is coming right up.
Do share.
Much love,

Maudleen.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTA FEED