What To Wear: Valentine Dinner Date

January 30, 2018


Hey guys!
Outfit Details:
Little black dress – Jumia / Black Shoes – Jumia / Bag – Audccessorize / Red Slides – 1310Boutique

Valentine is around the corner, I’m pretty sure almost everyone has one plan or the other and is making preparations. And what to wear for valentine dinner date is definitely something to start making plans for except you’re like me and wouldn’t be going nowhere because “loml” is far away. But if you plan to go on valentine date, then you’re definitely thinking of what to wear. Are you going to shop for new clothes or make do with what’s in your closet?

I’m going with putting together pieces from my closet. And it’s not as hard as one would think. Now you don’t have to wear red. Yeah, I know it’s a celebration of love but rather than wear all red, you could do a touch of red like I’ve done in this post. Personally, I don’t mind wearing whatever make me happy.
So what I’ve done here is simply wear a little black dress (wardrobe staple for every girl/woman) that’s got an amazing deep v-neck at the back. I paid the dress with a mini red velvet bag that I got from Audccessorize and a pair of black suede pumps with cute bow detail on them. This was really quick and easy to put together ladies.




It’s so cool to be able to switch my look for a fun and playful one with just a pair of cute red slides that I got from 1310boutique.
You can also find these gorgeous women mini skirts to style for valentine's day.

P.S: You wouldn’t believe this look you see on this post was something I put together for a Christmas post that didn’t make the blog last month. It was a “what to wear for Christmas dinner party” post. Thankfully, valentine is here and both style choices kinda favour each other.

Do you go on valentine dates? Do you have plans for one? What do you plan to wear for valentine date be it day or night? Do let me know in the comments below. Also, please feel free to share this post with your friends on facebook, twitter, google+ and the likes using the share button below. Thanks!
Until next time,
Much love

Maudleen.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Beautiful Outfit; I love all the cute accessories; the shoes and the bag.

    ReplyDelete

INSTA FEED