Saturday, 22 September 2012

F for Floral

Hello loves! How's your week going? I started creating this post thursday night and I finally posted it today, can you imagine. Twas all because of the network here. Been down for some days.
So today I'm sharing with you yet, another set of pictures I took at the rail. I got this floral top recently and decided to pair it with this floral shorts that I got around april this year. The top and shorts look almost alike, one might think that they're actually a pair.
So, for my "floral fever" look, I paired the two floral pieces and to tone it down, I chosed to wear this black blazer on it. Also decided to complete the look with grey shoes and bag and a statement necklace.

Here again is Me and Maro

Been featuring her on most of my recent posts. Guess it's because she's recently been coming along with me whenever I'm having a photoshoot. Now I'm thinking I should create a special post for her.

Have a fun weekend!
stay easy
love
Maudleen
xoxo

Post a Comment