Sunday, 2 September 2012

Happy September: Print shorts



Hello loves! Happy September! Hope you had a wonderful August? And I hope this new month will be a wonderful one for us.
These past weeks have been so much for me. Had less time to blog. I was all busy with FYS (final year students) stuffs. There is quite a number of FYS activities for me this period. It's mid semester and my final exams are fast approaching. So, I just need to get done with all these activities before my exams. The activities I'm talking about here include: FYS sendforth, FYS dinner, FYS party, etc. However, in all these activities I will be taking lots of photos to share with you guys. So, let's just wait as they come one at a time.



Today's post features me wearing bright colour and prints. I just made this print shorts some weeks ago and I've been thinking of doing an OOTD on it. So, since its weekend, I decided to wear the print shorts paired with a bright colour top to run some errands.

I also made a pair of cropped pants with this same print and will show you guys soon.
Hope you like the outfit?



Happy September once again!
Stay easy
Love
Maudleen
xoxo

Post a Comment