FLORAL X BLACK PANTS

April 03, 2017

styling black pants - dafashionfreak

Hey guys!
Hope this week started on a good note for you? Mine seems to be good enough as I’m starting the week with an outfit post. Well, I’m trying to start and hopefully stick to this new blog post schedule. Going forward, there will be two outfit posts and one random post weekly on the blog. So you should expect outfit posts on Mondays and Fridays. While the random post would be mid-week. That is Wednesday.
dafashionfreak

OOTD:
Pants - Morgan
Clutch bag - Jumia try here
Shoes - Jumia try here, love this here
Bangle - Jumia out of stock
On today’s post, I’m styling a simple pair of black high waist pants. You see, I needed to get ready for a Sunday brunch and I had not planned what to wear. So I decided to stay safe and do “simple”. I picked up this pair of black pants and had to put together a look. I grabbed my go to mules, picked my wood trim clutch bag, but thought within myself that I wasn’t going to put on just any blouse for this look. I realized I needed a statement blouse to style the look I was creating. Then I remembered I had a piece of chiffon floral fabric and in no time, I made this flowing off shoulder blouse! And the look I was creating instantly became stylish- Just the way I wanted it to be.
I finished my look with an irregular shaped bangle and I was ready to go.




styling black pants
So guys, how would you have styled a pair of black pants if you wanted to make a statement? Please, let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for taking time out to read. Until next time.
Much love,

Maudleen.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTA FEED